A.P.Velama association Hyderabad is awarding scholarships for poor and meritorious students of professional graduates and P.G.courses only of the velama community for the year——-.
1. Issue of application forms from AP.V.Association, Hyderabad
2. Reciept of filled application form from students
3. Reciept of filled applications form from affiliated association.of A.P.Velama association Hydrabad.
The president or general secretary, KDPV Association is requested to assess and send their requirement of application forms of their area to this office immediately.
CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
1. Only students studying the professional graduation and post graduation course are eligible to apply.
2. Passed in 1st Divison only are eligible for award of scholarship fresh and renewal.
3. Hostel immates of A.P.Velama Association and it’s affiliated Association Hostels are not eligible for Award of scholarship.
4. Scholar ship is awarded on the basis of poverty cum merit.
5. The scholarship is liable to forfeiture for failure to make due progress in studies or for misconduct .
6. Only one candidate from one family is eligible to receive the Scholorship.
7. The cheques will be issued to awardee through “ACCOUNT PAYEE” only.
8. The children of Govt.employees are not eligible for Scholarship
9. If any of the particulars are found to be incorrect , he /she will be liable to return back the scholar ship amount received by him/her within 15 days after notice.
10. Decision of the A.P. Velama Association in this regard is final and is not contestable .
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED ALONG WITH THE APPLICATION
1. Rank card (Attested copy)
2. Marks memo of the previous exam (Attested copy)
3. Latest Income certificate of parent from concerned Tahasildar(Original)
4. Seat allotment letter from convener (Attested copy)
5. Tuition fee Receipt of the present course (Attested copy)
6. Passport size photographs (2 No’s)
7. Self Addressed envelope with postal stamp of Rs.5/- affixed for intimation of Award of scholarship.
NOTE: Incorrect and Incompleted Applications will not be considered.
The Applications should be sent to:
The General Secretary,
Hyderbad 500 029.